- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 707-224-4900
- Position Title: Brand Ambassador
- Salary: DOE
- Position Description: Full Time Brand Ambassador
Business: Silver Trident Winery
- Contact Name: Mallory McEligot
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 707-945-0311
- Position Title: Hospitality Associate- Part Time
- Salary: Hourly + Incentives
- Position Description: Silver Trident Winery is a boutique winery located in the heart of Yountville. We are celebrating five years of being open in March 2020. We are looking for a dynamic weekend warrior to join our team in a hospitality focused role. We are a small team of seasoned hospitality professionals running a busy tasting home that allows walk ins, in addition to mostly by appointment visitors! We offer a competitive hourly rate, in addition to sales incentives for wine club sign ups and wine/furniture sales.
- Please contact us with your resume if you think you would be a good fit!
Business: Rutherford Wine Company
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 707-968-3200
- Position Title: Marketing Director
- Position Description: This position will direct all marketing operations for the company. The successful candidate will maintain and enhance the portfolio of brands to achieve long-range sales projections. This position will provide the creative direction and coordination of new product concepts or existing packaging enhancements. The position will work in conjunction with the sales force to establish communication tools to ensure trade and consumer understanding and consistency of brand information. They will coordinate the creative development of POS merchandising, brand advertising and related promotional materials. They will work closely with public relations agencies in the creation of trade strategies, POS materials, and special promotional campaigns.
Business: The Studio by Feast it Forward
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (707) 688-0499
- Position Title: Weekend/Part-Time Tasting Room Associate
- Salary: Inquire Within
- Position Description: Feast it Forward is searching for an experienced, detail-oriented tasting room associate to help our sales team and experiential showroom. This is a hands-on position where teamwork, positive direction, and creativity is required. This well-rounded individual should have incredible customer service, customer retention skills, sales acumen and wine education. We are looking for a candidate who will be driven and passionate about joining the ground floor of a unique national brand to grow with, while working hard and helping build up the customer base and brand experience.
Business: Eleven Eleven Wines
Contact Email email@example.com
Contact Phone: (707) 224-2211
Position Title: Hospitality Associate, Part TIme
Salary: Depending on Experience (Hourly wage plus commission)
Position Description: Tasting Room:
• Provide world-class customer service to all winery guests and winery clients
• Engage with all guests in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for Eleven Eleven wines and brand
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
• Lead guests through tasting flights, while educating them on all aspects of the brand including wines, winemaking techniques, vineyards and story
• Knowledgeable about wines, winemaking techniques, wine history, appellations, and unique aspects of wines
• Actively promote the sale of Eleven Eleven wines, wine club, and merchandise in an effort to increase revenue
• Handle routine sales transactions, including but not limited to, operating POS, accounting of daily sales, pours, and samples
• Provide exceptional customer service and facilitate sales in response to customer email and phone inquiries
• Assist, as directed, with maintaining Tasting Room with a consistent inventory of available wines, marketing materials, sales brochures and tasting notes and assist with retail restocking, inventory, and floor upkeep.
• Conduct winery tours and hosts private and VIP experiences in a professional, engaging and informative manner
• Provide follow-up and hospitality calls/emails to customers as needed
• Follow Eleven Eleven tasting room procedures, including but not limited to: opening wine, washing and stocking glasses, bussing tables and stocking wine
• Clean up after appointments and resets room continuously
• Take an active role in the general cleanliness of Tasting Room
• Other duties as directed by Manager of Hospitality and Wine Club
• Actively promote the benefits of Club 11:11
• Petition for new wine club members
• Assist the wine club manager when needed with club related matters
• Assist at winery events, private dinners, and various site activities
• Provide planning and execution support as requested by events manager
• Must be 21 years of age
• Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Excellent customer service aptitude which includes friendly service, attention to detail, ability to work clean and efficiently, a quick, energetic demeanor, and willingness to work as a true “team”
• Must be great with people and engaging the public.
• Tasting Room is open seven (7) days a week from 9 am – 6 pm. Must be flexible and comfortable with a fluctuating workweek hours and schedule. Weekend availability (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) is a must, as well as some holidays and evenings.
• Must be very reliable, dependable, organized and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
• Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
• Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
• Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
• Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Napa restaurants
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (a case of wine)
• Two years of wine industry/and or tasting room experience highly desirable
• MS Office skills required; Excel a plus
Business: Bell Wines
Contact Email: Jan@BellWine.com
Contact Phone: (707) 944-1673
Position Title: Guest Relations Ambassador/ Full-Time
Position Description: This position reports to the Tasting Room Manager and is responsible for Tasting Room hospitality, Retail and Wine Club sales and the reporting associated with these functions. A secondary responsibility will be to assist the Management with the development of retail room customer traffic, generating ideas for growing the retail business; soliciting, visiting and following up with potential referrals; and providing management with routine reporting. All duties must be performed with a “can do” attitude, providing our winery guests with an unparalleled winery and hospitality experience. This position will require attendance in the tasting room, at outside events and at special hospitality events.
1. Previous experience in retail sales with a premium winery operation.
2. Professional and poised attitude and appearance.
3. An energetic and enthusiastic personality with a genuine desire to interact with both customers and fellow employees, and to offer outstanding customer service.
4. Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs. Experience with Microworks Wine Direct POS System, and Commerce7 preferable.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Excellent attention to detail; organized, neat and able to multi-task.
7. Broad-based knowledge of wine and food; general knowledge of Napa Valley history, wineries, restaurants and lodging establishments.
8. Flexible schedule; must be able to work nights, weekends and adapt to daily changing needs.
9. Be able to lift 50 pounds, stand for extended periods of time, and climb stairs.
1. Tasting Room Duties:
a. Book winery visits and update daily calendar. Greet and host winery visitors, conduct winery tours and conduct wine tastings.
b. Prepare Reserve Room for Wine and Cheese tastings, Partners Tastings, or Grape to Glass Experience. This includes polishing glasses, assembling appropriate collateral, and matching wines that are suitable for the guest experience requested.
c. Present and explain Bell wines and winery history; educate customers; provide guests unparalleled winery and hospitality experience.
d. Enter daily sales invoices and balance cash and credit card receipts.
e. Organize tasting room counter, back bar and wine storage areas on daily basis.
f. Update tasting room collateral material on as needed basis.
g. Prepare wine packages for shipment.
h. Cycle count retail inventory. Re-stock shelves and cabinets on a daily basis.
i. Assist with the preparation of sales materials supportive of the retail room sales goals.
j. Ensure that all Opening and Closing procedures are followed correctly.
k. Participate in local tastings and events as needed.
l. Mail out thank you notes to customers that meet defined winery criteria, to build long term relationships.
2. Business Development:
a. Assist Management with the growth and development of the tasting room business.
b. Identify and implement strategies for growth.
c. Build and nurture relationships with tour operators, DMC’s to establish a winery referral program.
d. Assist the Tasting Room Manager with developing and promoting the Ambassador Program.
3. Customer Outreach
a. Assist Customer Outreach and Customer Service in providing new and existing customers exemplary service and follow up.
4. Wine club and internet sales:
a. Solicit wine club memberships from winery visitors.
b. Assist with wine club database management.
c. Contact members periodically to maintain customer contact.
a. Assist Tasting Room Manager and management with specific tasks as may be requested.
b. Assist with the organization and execution of release parties and special club events on an as needed basis.
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 7074923531
Position Title: Wine Clubs Manager
Position Description: We are seeking a highly motivated person with experience in wine sales, who wants to work in direct to consumer sales (DTC sales) representing two very prestigious brands. The job involves managing two wine clubs, website sales, telephone and email sales to a proprietary list, and event planning.
Two Brands-Two Wine Clubs:
Bill Hill (best known as William Hill) Has had a long career developing famous vineyards and farming them to make great wine. He created two wine companies to produce state-of-the wine under two concepts. They are:
• Prime Solum. This company produces top quality Bordeaux reds from elite mountain vineyards in Napa Valley, including Bill’s home ranch, Brokenrock Vineyard.
• Expression 38°. This company produces Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from elite vineyards in Sonoma, Mendocino, and other coastal areas. Often the vineyards were designed and developed by Bill.
Both Prime Solum and Expression 38° wine companies have their own wine clubs. Both sell their wine primarily from their joint hospitality facility in Napa known as the Tasting Barn. You may read more by going to their web sites at www.primesolum.com and www.expressionwine.com .
What kind Of Person:
We are looking for a person who is smart, hardworking, self-motivated, and ambitious. We want someone who appreciates very top-quality wine and who wants to be associated with the best wine and best team. We appreciate any industry experience you may have, but we will also train a person who is highly motivated. This training will include viticulture, wine making in the cellar, and of course wine sales.
What Is The Job?
It entails Managing the two growing wine clubs. The members get four shipments per year. It also entails managing internet sales, making wine sales by telephone and email from a proprietary list, and planning and managing hospitality events at the Tasting Barn. One day per week, on Saturday, this team member will work in the Tasting Barn, hosting wine tasting customers and harvesting new wine club members for the wine clubs.
The Compensation and Benefits:
This position is full time with a competitive base salary, a very attractive bonus and commission structure (we want you to make a lot of money), medical and other benefits.
Please Contact Elana Hill (Tasting Room Manager) with inquiries.
email@example.com , 707-492-3531
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 7079275688
Position Title: PART TIME MARKETING & FULFILLMENT (WINE DIRECT EXPERIENCE A PLUS)
Position Description: WORK WITH WINE CLUBS AND PLATFORMS WITHIN WINE DIRECT
HELP WITH FULFILLMENT AND SHIPPING LOGISTICS
MANAGE CLUB PROCESSING
SOCIAL MEDIA | SALE & MARKETING MISC PROJECTS
Position Description: The Communications Manager is the voice of Three Sticks Wines and is responsible for developing and implementing results-based communication strategies to help grow Three Sticks visibility in the marketplace and raise its profile in the eyes of consumers and industry experts alike. This marketing position requires the ability to work independently and make qualified decisions related to external and internal communications, strategic consumer-based marketing and must have strong skills to edit and proofread print and collateral materials. The Communication Manager is responsible for all consumer facing marketing; through social media platforms, our website, SEO, collateral, E-comm campaigns and all digital marketing. In addition, the communication manager is responsible for the upkeep and health of our database. This position reports to the DTC Director. The primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Own the Three Sticks style guide, making sure brand message and consumer facing items are distributed company wide
• Manage our hygiene program for our database; performing weekly sweeps and monthly reports to the DTC Director
• Create incentives to keep team motivated to improve health of list
• Manage and distribute quarterly website report
• Track and report on the success of all communication campaigns through open rates, CTR, sales, and overall performance and customer behavior
• Responsible for creating, tracking and reporting on SEO and Google Ad campaigns
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new platforms and strategies to keep us ahead
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels on a daily basis
• Be the voice and point person for all customer review platforms; i.e. yelp, trip advisor, Google
• Collaborate with designers and developers to enhance digital marketing platforms
• Manage the website on a daily basis, work with PR manager to make sure events and press/trade page is updated
• Manage wine specs in CRM system
• Manage Cross Channel Marketing: Manage internal and external messaging, videography, photography, bottle shots and the content of new collateral
• Work directly with production, vineyards and DTC team to gather marketing materials for projects
• Manage, track and create Digital Marketing, Consumer Marketing and General Collateral Budgets
• Supervise inventory, ordering and distribution of all collateral
• Responsible for designing, budgeting and managing new promotional items
• Own, Develop and Manage all external communications: E-Comm, collateral, website, blog, social
• Manage and distribute internal communications: weekly call notes, videos/photo, blog and overall brand messaging
• Develop templates and content for all outgoing communication (release/club emails, letters, mail merges, order responses etc.)
• Manage and update all communication calendars
• Copyright and edit content for collateral pieces like newsletter and tasting cards. Work with the DTC Director in creating a timeline for executing these items
• Proof all external marketing communication pieces for DTC (Press Releases, Tech Sheets, etc.)
• Make sure all communications, print, digital or mass emails (such as invites) stay on voice if not provided by you
• Assist in order processing and client communications during release and club months
• Execute and plan DTC communication i.e. customer appreciation week, decline card campaign, event invitations, cross promos, newsletter, etc.
• All items above are applicable to Head High Wines; report to the COO and VP of National Sales
• Provide accurate administrative/clerical support, i.e., phone & email support, word processing, typing, filing, database design/maintenance
• Maintain positive guest and vendor relations at all times
• Work club and release related wine downs and bi-annual events
In addition to these primary duties, Three Sticks asks its employees to be cross-trained and capable of many tasks, including helping to maintain the overall quality of the Adobe. Training and experience will be provided as time and opportunity allow you to grow, learn, and develop new skills within these parameters.
• 2 years in a public contact position, preferably in hospitality or other upscale lifestyle brands
• 4-year College Degree preferred
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Passionate about wine, food, hospitality and entertaining
• Exceptionally organized, attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service and can-do attitude
• Ability to prioritize, be flexible and problem solve
• Warm, friendly, gracious, proactive and resourceful
• Strong ability to follow up and follow through
• May be required to lift, carry, move, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• While performing the duties of this job, there will be a need to regularly talk, taste and smell wine. There will also be a need to stand, walk, sit, use hands to move equipment, word process and operate equipment, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.